Monday, June 16, 2008

morning post

urghh...im so tired.... its tuesday, 17 june. i wanna go to relative's house so bad. i hate staying at hostel. the food sucks, no entertainment, the weather is so hot bleblablabla. i miss yang yi....sob sob...if you cant stand me bombard you on how pity i am then close stop seeing this post...lol....

its been 10 days since i left the camp. im very thankful that i managed to go even though i got exam last time. it enlightened me so much. ive become more focus and clean. normally everyday ill conduct smoke puja in the evening to make myself clean. thanks to it now i don even care when people badmouth about me. how does it so? i dont even know myself. my inner fire wouldnt even dare to flare...wakakaka. whatever it is, my point is, if people offended you, just imagine that he or she talking to another person. it doesnt matter, he or she will be tired if you ignore them. plus, you wont feel guilty, its not you whom talk bad aite....ahahaha.... just stay pure, im very sure the one above will guide you if you believe on them:)

fuuh.....2 more days to go and im off!!! yeay

No comments: